About Me

Hi, my name is Amber . I go to school at BRIGGS MIDDLE SCHOOL  and it is very fun but educational as well. I am an unusual 12 year  old girl full of sarcasm and humor. I am not what you would call short, but I am not what you would call tall.

But sarcasm and humor isn’t just it. You know middle school can get very stressful. It can shake a kid’s brain up pretty good. When I say that, I don’t mean they go around giving kids concussions all day, what I mean when I say that there is so much that has to fit in your brain. So sometimes I will forget a book at my house or forget to get something signed for volleyball. But normally, I stay on top of that stuff. During class is the real challenge. Having to keep up with all the notes but I get that done too.

Normally my personality is funny, weird, kind and sarcastic. But the strange thing is, I can never recall a moment in my 12 years that I have been normal. But in this non-normal self of mine, I am still me. I am also adventures. I love hiking in the woods, the beach, swimming in the lake and really anything that is outside. I also play the flute and volleyball I also love reading.

Well it was not  easy writing about myself, but after I started, my writing just got carried away, expressing my love for everything about myself and my hobbies. But I definitely recommend it.

screenshot-2016-10-20-at-1-48-45-pm